21 Jun St. Augustine 1 Community of Huntington Beach
St. Augustine 1 homes are located in the West Huntington Beach area and feature three-to-five-bedroom designs – but there’s a few other reasons this is a great luxury community: To begin with, the community is located very close to the beach (an approximate five-minute drive), and if you love golf, then you are just steps away from the Seacliff Community Golf Course. Not only that, but homeowners association dues are low here at approximately $205 a month.
The majority of the homes in St. Augustine 1 are two-story variants with a select few one-story models that appear on the market every so often; only 70 homes exist in each of the St. Augustine communities, so when they do come on the market, they tend to go quickly.
St. Augustine 1 Breakdown:
· Number of Homes: 70
· Builder: Christopher Homes
· Year(s) Built: 1999 to 2000
· Square Footage Range: Plan I – Approximately 1,800 square-feet (three-bedrooms or two-bedrooms and den, two-car garage; can be upgraded to a four-bedroom home with approximately 2,400 square-feet), Plan II – Approximately 2,300 square-feet (three-bedrooms, two-car garage) and Plan III – Approximately 2,700 square-feet (four-bedrooms or three-bedrooms and den, three-car garage)
· HOA Includes: Gate, landscaping, swimming pool, spa
· Major Community Features: Gated community with private pool, spa and cabana for homeowners; single-story availabilities for Plan I; each home offers a private entry courtyard; close to Seacliff Elementary, Dwyer Middle and Huntington Beach High Schools; some homes offer outdoor balconies with views
Contact the Malakai Sparks Group for more information regarding the differences between St. Augustine 1 and St. Augustine 2 in Huntington Beach.